scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
That'll do in a Pinch.
Hee hee! You're lips to God's ears, Blog Dog.GrinfilledCelt
She bears a striking resemblance to Ann Coulter as a child.I can't wait to see the day when Ann is leaning against the padlocked front door of the NYT HQ.I don't think I will have to wait very long.Next up for extinction, Newsweek and Time.
I don't know how much of this is your own work RSSR, but it's great!Juice
all the good part is mine :)thank you
molonlabe28 - "padlocked front door of the NYT HQ" Nuh-uh. I forsee a time that you and I will be subsidizing the NYT. Air America too........
She looks more like Juice than Ann.Tim
Tim, I really could be THAT bad, it's true. ;]
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
That'll do in a Pinch.
ReplyDeleteHee hee! You're lips to God's ears, Blog Dog.
ReplyDeleteGrinfilledCelt
She bears a striking resemblance to Ann Coulter as a child.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the day when Ann is leaning against the padlocked front door of the NYT HQ.
I don't think I will have to wait very long.
Next up for extinction, Newsweek and Time.
I don't know how much of this is your own work RSSR, but it's great!
ReplyDeleteJuice
all the good part is mine :)
ReplyDeletethank you
molonlabe28 - "padlocked front door of the NYT HQ" Nuh-uh. I forsee a time that you and I will be subsidizing the NYT. Air America too........
ReplyDeleteShe looks more like Juice than Ann.
ReplyDeleteTim
Tim, I really could be THAT bad, it's true. ;]
ReplyDelete