|
Whew! That
breathless report is courtesy of a dude, "Greg G," using Lone
Star Times ink. Yup, if you want to tar someone as being
deranged, comparing him to a "Ronald Reagan Doll." is the ticket.
If you're a politically tone deaf canker blossom.
I agree that hearing the "S" word drop off the lips of the
Governor of Texas shocks, and it should. So did the "I" word when Mark Helprin
became the first national voice to call for Clinton's
impeachment. But, the latter needed doing, and so too, most
likely, the former. Things have gone that far. Let's do it
with civility. I'm looking to trade houses with some Austin
pasty-face yahoo who will be far more comfortable in MD.
Snowblower included free.
|
|
One Texas BarBQue.....hold the union.
ReplyDeleteWe're gonna need a bigger Texas!
ReplyDelete—DougM
Um Rodger Austin, TX has just as many hippies/commies as MD. I recommend another TX city.
ReplyDelete::
ReplyDeleteWhich is why in the event of secession they would be willing to swap homes with someone as anxious to get the hell out of MD as they certainly would be to leave a state no longer offering day care. A civilized migration that would lessen the economic burdens for both sides makes sense, Oui?
::
Plowboy is porbably right though... all hat and no cattle.
ReplyDeleteGonna have to learn those TX colloquialisms. Lol
word is roidb = Texas and Roger Clemens?
I have 2 beefmasters due for the slaughter house this year. So get down to Dallas by September and I'll grill you a steak bigger than that pond Kennedy should have drown in.
ReplyDeletePicture Caption: HIGHER, Higher!...er uh..Lower..lower?.........middling?
ReplyDeleteRodger, I saw your point but what would motivate hippies/commies from one friendly place (to them) for another. After all the weather is better in TX than MD ;-)
ReplyDelete