|
"Look at this
Fucking Hipster" is one of two "HFS
Have you seen this" alerts from Linda Sue this morning. At
first I thought the creator was cruising Facebook, and adding snarky
comments, but no. Pictures are supplied by readers, and comments added, so there's
you're outlet for that special someone in your life. The guy's very good at snark, and good
snark is hard to do on a consistent basis.
Heres the second one, which is self-snarking.
I don't know who D'Antuono thinks crucified the Magic Negro, but he
sure was resurrected from sheep dip. I am however
motivated to create art myownself. Here. Think Endowment for the Arts will give me
a grant?

|
'Piss Obama' by Real King of Fwance
which will be unveiled on President Obama's 100th Day in Office on the
Internet.
(PRNewsFoto/NOAH G POP FAM) |
|
|
Let me try with Obama's pic:
ReplyDelete"Why yes, that is one of Michelle's thongs. Why do you ask?"
I have a picture of Oh!bama here and ... damn! Where did I put all that elephant dung?
ReplyDelete::
ReplyDeleteYou insipred me Babanov
::
I live in Fredericksburg, VA, about 40 miles south of DC. I went to the grocery store this morning and noticed that there are STILL magazines with Obama and sometimes Michelle on the cover.
ReplyDeleteI threw up a little in my mouth.
Dear Gawd - almost four more years of this shiat.
The hipster blog is killing me. So far I lost it at Gaybraham Lincoln and Hipsanics.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip!
Emerson
Wonder where that guy got the handsome Post Office sweater?......Course it's entirely possible that he's actually a male man.
ReplyDelete