scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Stab Stab Stab
But, what do you really think?
Leader of South Korea's National Assembly, Num
Chuk Chui, gets caught up in a discussion about what President
Obama will do when people discover he's not eligible to be the American President. Loosely translated.
I served with the ROK Marines in Nam. Make no mistake about it, Koreans are tough people. I would've been whimpering like a baby with those stabs in my arm.
I served with the ROK Marines in Nam. Make no mistake about it, Koreans are tough people. I would've been whimpering like a baby with those stabs in my arm.
ReplyDeleteRemind me not to party with this guy.
ReplyDeleteThe Koreans and Japanese can be scary MFs
ReplyDelete