scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Where's Preston Brooks when you really need him?WV: union
For the record, Sumner was a Republican, Brooks was a Democrat. A typical dixie-crat of the Robert Byrd variety.And Brooks got away with it. It's funny how Dems get away with nearly everything, and Republicans get clobbered for the slightest misstep.
Yes, I know he was a Demo. I also know he would come in handy right about now.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Where's Preston Brooks when you really need him?
ReplyDeleteWV: union
For the record, Sumner was a Republican, Brooks was a Democrat. A typical dixie-crat of the Robert Byrd variety.
ReplyDeleteAnd Brooks got away with it. It's funny how Dems get away with nearly everything, and Republicans get clobbered for the slightest misstep.
Yes, I know he was a Demo. I also know he would come in handy right about now.
ReplyDelete