scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Monday, July 20, 2009
Kill a caveman for Jesus
Where I rate GEICO ads
Ad Theme
Revue
No, but I just saved hundreds on car insurance by
switching to GEICO
lol, lbnol, grin. eh, lol, eh, grin
A real Geico Customer, not an actor ..
lbnol, lol, eh, eh, eh. lbnol eh
Gekko
eh
Thingy
Smash that fkr with a hammer
Caveman can do it
Now that Billy Mays is gone, the most annoying thing on television. And, they're foreigners. Shotgun, at 5 ft.
Congratulations boys...You're finally able to do a real Geico 'bird flip' using the proper finger, after only six months of hard work...Today, you ARE insurance adjusters.....Even a caveman can do it.
I liked the squirrels. The gecko has been dumb since day two. As for the cavemen, I'm hurt. First Grinfilledcelt insults my spelling, and all I can say to that is it aint so easy a caveman can do it. As for the picture, When I was growing up in Minnesota, I went arround and asked all the neighbors what they thought of us cave men. To a man, they all held up their middle finger, which I took to mean that we're number 1. Was I wrong? I see a picture today of cave men going arround saying We're number 1.
I have always liked the Caveman commercials. They are one of the few mass market things that ridicules the whole pc - AA cult of victimization mentality of modern American culture.
Congratulations boys...You're finally able to do a real Geico 'bird flip' using the proper finger, after only six months of hard work...Today, you ARE insurance adjusters.....Even a caveman can do it.
ReplyDeleteI did like the commercial with Charo in it. But I've got the hots for Charo.
ReplyDeleteCould be worse,
ReplyDeletecould be Progressive (a Soros-owned company).
http://www.ask.com/questions-about/Progressive-Insurance
—DougM
I see he has Mr. Microphone in the car.
ReplyDeleteozaoB
nah. Caveman joint.
ReplyDeleteI liked the squirrels. The gecko has been dumb since day two.
ReplyDeleteAs for the cavemen, I'm hurt. First Grinfilledcelt insults my spelling, and all I can say to that is it aint so easy a caveman can do it.
As for the picture, When I was growing up in Minnesota, I went arround and asked all the neighbors what they thought of us cave men. To a man, they all held up their middle finger, which I took to mean that we're number 1.
Was I wrong?
I see a picture today of cave men going arround saying We're number 1.
I have always liked the Caveman commercials. They are one of the few mass market things that ridicules the whole pc - AA cult of victimization mentality of modern American culture.
ReplyDeleteLuv the cavemen. Luv the etrade baby.
ReplyDelete