scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Rodger, your blog is top-o'-the-world this morning! Either you're back on prozac (or I am) but it's definitely a great day at C&S. Thanks for all the creative effort! Juice
Rodger, your blog is top-o'-the-world this morning!
ReplyDeleteEither you're back on prozac (or I am) but it's definitely a great day at C&S. Thanks for all the creative effort!
Juice
"Oh I love it when you talk dirty...Say it again".
ReplyDelete"Aw shucks...OK...Hrumph..I'm gonna eat you"
It was all those pictures of you in a bikini that set me straight Juice. Woot-woo. (I'm lying Mr. Juice)
ReplyDeleteI'll bet he aint.
ReplyDeleteTim
No, it's true. He is lying. He was actually referring the the pictures of himself in a bikini!
ReplyDeleteWhoah! Manly!
You can bet that Zebra was dead a second later.Hope I didn't spoil that for you.
ReplyDeleteozaoB