Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Me

don't

where's my fucking Zoloft

  •  I'm up half the night and then oversleep, only to awaken and find that Reagan had, inexplicably, decided to sleep on, and thus leak urine all over, a living room chair she had never ever been on before... which caused
  • .... MoSup to (quite justifiably) flip out, causing the noose around Reagan's neck to be drawn tighter, I mean to as tight as it will get, and then
  • the trash compactor which is just 7 months old won't turn off ... and then
  • I have e-mail that sends me into an almost terminal *ghack!* choke and then
  • these first two news items I read sent me for my 4 pound maul, which I then used to smash everything in the house -tvs, windows, computers ... or would have if I didn't have so much farging discipline and  self control.

I'm going now for my breakfast cocktail ...

4 comments:

  1. Leave it to Liberals to throw other people's money at every idiotic non-solution, especially when we refuse to be brainwashed. Then insult our intelligence. The man in your photo gets "free" health care under our current greedy system, ya know. Bash! Bam!

    What I do to keep from becoming a 24hr wino? Cook. Find recipes with lots of steps, ingredients, flavor and time. It's not really cooking. It's therapy. Sometimes I add the wine to the food, too. :} Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Professor Schellnhuber, we have a better understanding of frauds like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey Buddy"...."Can you spare three,fo dollars for some Prell?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO!!! Jim, you almost killed me.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.