Tom Mann Tom Mann
is a 21st Century Boswell, capturing daily life in Washington DC on
film. Yesterday's submission of several pictures was titled
"Today's Gay Protest." I don't know anything about it (are they
protesting Barney Frank?) but this picture caught my eye. A
rather comely looking young woman in green body paint. But,
then the frontal view. Sigh. Has a great personality
though, I'll venture.
|
Frozen in time - 1968.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
She has a butter face.
ReplyDeleteTim
Green meat...spoiled meat.
ReplyDeleteA proper National Geographic "rack"
ReplyDeleteTerminal sag ain't sexy!
ReplyDeleteWhere's the link to the rest of the pics?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, as a young child I remember being completely turned on my the green alien in "Lost in Space"
ReplyDeleteI want a green Orion slave girl for Xmas. Have for years, haven't got one yet. :(
ReplyDeleteStar Trek's original green girl, Yvonne Craig is 72. 72! WizbangPop has a pic of her as Batgirl and today. She still has gorgeous eyes. And, quite frankly, I can only hope I'll look that good if I make it another couple of decades.
ReplyDeleteHeh. Turing word: stryp
Green eggs and ham?
ReplyDelete