| QOTD Ed Schultz: "I'd cheat to keep Brown from winning" |
|
|
scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼

Amen Rodge........
ReplyDeleteWell, it's established then. Ed Schultz is a low down, crooked sonofabitch.
ReplyDeleteWhat's left then? Determine his price?
Find out how many catergories he'll cheat in?
Get a look at his arrest records?
Nothing new here at all. Liberals assume and transcend ∞ goodness.
ReplyDeleteVoter fraud is treason.
ReplyDeleteOkay, sedition.
Both are hangin' offenses in my court; and by "hanging," I mean the bullet-ridden corpse should be hanged at the city gate until it rots.
(Note to FBI: this is not hyperbole)
Friend and I were disussing options Saturday and came to conclusion: If Dems aren't thrown out in November, we are left with only one option.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous 1:47
ReplyDeleteYou mean Claire Wolfe's cartridge box?