scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Nothing like getting a 50% score to underline "NOT a smartypants" in life.Juice
Ha! 100% The nerd knows.
90% Boss, they tripped me up on the phone connector! I though it was RJ45Gary
The G's are getting the same one wrong! But the same score.G
Bastards. 60%. I always knew them as 9 pin, 15 pin ect.Tim
9 out of 10
60%? What the hell? I was sure I wouldn't get any of them! Horry clap!H
Can't believe I didn't know TRS...
The TRS one got me too. 9/10
I got the telephone one right!!!!!!!!!
Gary: I counted the grooves on the connector and thought it was RJ45 as well. The only one I got wrong. - the friendly grizzly
"I got the telephone one right!!!!!!!!!"Without your consultant?
Score: 100% (10 out of 10) Sheesh, I feel vindicated....or something.bolivar
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Nothing like getting a 50% score to underline "NOT a smartypants" in life.
ReplyDeleteJuice
Ha! 100% The nerd knows.
ReplyDelete90% Boss, they tripped me up on the phone connector! I though it was RJ45
ReplyDeleteGary
The G's are getting the same one wrong! But the same score.
ReplyDeleteG
Bastards. 60%. I always knew them as 9 pin, 15 pin ect.
ReplyDeleteTim
9 out of 10
ReplyDelete60%? What the hell? I was sure I wouldn't get any of them! Horry clap!
ReplyDeleteH
Can't believe I didn't know TRS...
ReplyDeleteThe TRS one got me too. 9/10
ReplyDeleteI got the telephone one right!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGary: I counted the grooves on the connector and thought it was RJ45 as well. The only one I got wrong.
ReplyDelete- the friendly grizzly
"I got the telephone one right!!!!!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteWithout your consultant?
Score: 100% (10 out of 10)
ReplyDeleteSheesh, I feel vindicated....or something.
bolivar