I've come up with a radical scheme that could possibly work to end the
housing crisis:
1) People that can't or won't pay their mortgage lose
the house.
2) The banks take the house and sell it to people who can
afford it.
There are a few flaws:
1) It doesn't require
massive amounts of government money.
2) It doesn't protect people
from their mistakes.
3) It doesn't punish responsible people who are
patiently waiting for houses to become affordable.
4) It could result
in the banks that helped create this mess failing.
In spite of
these issues, I believe we should give it a try. - Pedigree, via Doug Ross |
Nah, the democrats would never go for it. Not enough government control.
ReplyDeleteNow if you paid 90% of the profits to the politicians tax free to line their own pockets, then I'd bet you'd get some traction.
Not that I'm suggesting that the politicians are corrupt or anything
Off topic - COWBOYS!!!
ReplyDeleteYou may resume topic now.
Those are features, not flaws.
ReplyDeleteTERPS!
ReplyDeleteDANICA!
ReplyDelete