Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Eye Wash

Today's Puzzle

Boned Jello
BONUS:  I put it together for you.  You're welcome.
Tom Mann

9 comments:

  1. Thanks. The puzzle is puzzling: Being blonde, was she unaware she might show some leg climbing into a running helicopter? Or, was it intentional?

    Whatever the reason, the result is a fine puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give her 5 points for wearing underwear and another 5 points for not wearing a thong. By current standards she's darn near a flying nun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toadold, we are copacetically in agreement on those points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there is that patch of blue that COULD be covering a skid mark.
    BTW, WV says her name is shellym

    ReplyDelete
  5. mind you, her dress is pretty much see through.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. SFAOV Sgsaur7/28/10, 9:54 AM

    On the occasion of my first helicopter lesson, my flight instructor informed me that any aircraft with a wing that moved faster than the body defied physics, and was therefore inherently unsafe - but if I was dumb enough to get in, he'd teach me how to push it around the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of the guy who got 2 black eyes in church...I thought she wanted that way george

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gentleman would have given her a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.