| “ |
....
Then, Al Gore made a movie from his PowerPoint deck. He won an Oscar
and a Nobel prize for his movie. Those are a bit out of my reach, so I
will have to settle for actually being right. My previous movie showed
my PowerPoint deck presented to a live audience, and can still be found online here.
I felt the sound quality could be improved and the narration could be
tighter, so I went into the “studio” to create a tighter version. The
product of this is what I believe to be my best effort yet at
explaining, in a comprehensive but simple manner, the science of the
skeptic’s position to laymen.
I have become a big fan of Vimeo because I don’t have to break videos
up into 10-minute chunks as on YouTube. The Vimeo version is here and
is embedded below: |
” |
Okay, I know what you're saying. *Snnoze* You posted this so our kids would have a ready referral for their Goreon teachers who won't give up believing in Gore. Or, to send to your crazy S-I-L so that the next time she goes on an Enviro-wacko rant you can ask, "did you watch the video I sent you?" They won't have of course, but will be too intimidated to push the subject further, and self-doubt will begin eating at them. Right?
ReplyDeleteAvid pupil
Dear avid pupil.
ReplyDeleteRight.
Don't forget to visit Warren's Coyoteblog web site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.coyoteblog.com/
for some interesting observations and conundrums...
tomw