scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
"Run! The Zip Ties are coming!" Didn't you post that last year? I suppose a refresher isn't a bad idea. I'd rather know how to arrange for the bastard who put them on you to assume room temperature. (Unless it was done by a law enforcement officer in accordance with the law, of course.) GrinfilledCelt
Rodger, do you have anything on 'wet paper bags'.....
ReplyDeleteI think Lindsey Graham is interested.
"Run! The Zip Ties are coming!"
ReplyDeleteDidn't you post that last year? I suppose a refresher isn't a bad idea. I'd rather know how to arrange for the bastard who put them on you to assume room temperature. (Unless it was done by a law enforcement officer in accordance with the law, of course.)
GrinfilledCelt
JMcD: Maybe Lindsey is *NOT* interested...
ReplyDeleteYa never know unless ya know.
tomw
yeahriiiight. Works great for a 20-something, in-shape male. What about us guurlz?
ReplyDeletee~C