scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Wow, someone else is into armpit sex? Perhaps now I can find a partner instead of the contortions to do it myself.
Use the armpit to tightly hold a tennis ball until your hand falls asleep. Then it feels like someone else.Tim
I clicked on the link. Came up with "Top 10 Fascinating Facts About Sex" article... with an AOL ad underneath saying "And it's just for kids!"Eep!
"She's a man, baby." ~Austin PowersCasca
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Wow, someone else is into armpit sex? Perhaps now I can find a partner instead of the contortions to do it myself.
ReplyDeleteUse the armpit to tightly hold a tennis ball until your hand falls asleep. Then it feels like someone else.
ReplyDeleteTim
I clicked on the link. Came up with "Top 10 Fascinating Facts About Sex" article... with an AOL ad underneath saying "And it's just for kids!"
ReplyDeleteEep!
"She's a man, baby." ~Austin Powers
ReplyDeleteCasca