scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Porteous' actions don't warrant impeachment. I agree. Impeachment is a legislative firing. He should not just be fired but sent to prison. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Notice that nowhere in the article does it give the judge's party affiliation. I'm betting it's a donkey.
ReplyDeleteLet's see. Clinton appointment? Check.
ReplyDeleteMore damming info on his wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Porteous
ReplyDeletePorteous' actions don't warrant impeachment.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Impeachment is a legislative firing. He should not just be fired but sent to prison.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
LCGFDick, I disagree. That sort of firing demands a firing squad.
ReplyDeleteShould be the mandatory minimum fo elected and appointed officials.
OK Jeremy, I will abdicate my King for a Week spot in your favor. Go for it - I'll second your nomination.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick