scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I must respectfully disagree. The greatest sports picture is the one you posted a few years ago. It was a football player scoring a touchdown. The caption read that the player said that he learned to run so fast by running away from the police. I hope you know which one that was.
I must respectfully disagree. The greatest sports picture is the one you posted a few years ago. It was a football player scoring a touchdown. The caption read that the player said that he learned to run so fast by running away from the police. I hope you know which one that was.
ReplyDeleteShort-arm inspection!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pic. Very popular in Japan.
ReplyDeleteHe recently inked a big contract with a new expansion team.
ReplyDeleterighty gomez
When he writes his name in the snow, people say, "He sure writes with a nice hand."
ReplyDeleteBut "Japanese have vewy smaw penis." — South Park
ReplyDeleteThe gentleman appears to be fairly well armed...
ReplyDelete