scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
They didn't disassemble the engine. They just disconnected the fuel line and drive shaft. The fuel pump re-filled the fuel line.
The antifreeze stayed with the engine. I think they did cheat a little by disconnecting the lights beforehand. They only had to disconnect the ignition, unless they cheated and "hot-wired" the jeep from the engine-- hard to tell.
That was just cool. I love that kinda shit.
ReplyDeleteWhat Grumpyunc wrote -plus- Awesomeness!!
ReplyDeleteThat was feel good stuff.
Men...ya just gotta love 'um!
ReplyDeleteAd rem...
Dang!
ReplyDeleteNever seen anyone field-strip a Jeep before.
Okay, now do it blindfolded.
Faster, maggot!
Uhhh...no antifreeze, no hoses, no electrical wiring, no driveshaft?
ReplyDeletemary
They didn't disassemble the engine. They just disconnected the fuel line and drive shaft. The fuel pump re-filled the fuel line.
ReplyDeleteThe antifreeze stayed with the engine. I think they did cheat a little by disconnecting the lights beforehand. They only had to disconnect the ignition, unless they cheated and "hot-wired" the jeep from the engine-- hard to tell.
That is definitely a cut above field stripping/reassembling an M-16
ReplyDeleteSo that's what happened to Jesse Jackson's Escalade!
ReplyDeleteDangnabit! I swore I left my jeep around here somewhere!
ReplyDelete