scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Biden is his white shoe shine boy.
No, he's Obama's life insurance policy.
Katie's face would be on the monitor also. She's had her head up there for years.
I'll bite. What does BHO think is “the single worst decision he has made”?
Like most other commenters I will agree, that IS the best decision Obama has made.
that's the point Chuck
*weeps for Hillary!*...waitDoes this mean Hillary! turned him down?...which means aaiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e~C
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Biden is his white shoe shine boy.
ReplyDeleteNo, he's Obama's life insurance policy.
ReplyDeleteKatie's face would be on the monitor also. She's had her head up there for years.
ReplyDeleteI'll bite. What does BHO think is “the single worst decision he has made”?
ReplyDeleteLike most other commenters I will agree, that IS the best decision Obama has made.
ReplyDeletethat's the point Chuck
ReplyDelete*weeps for Hillary!*
ReplyDelete...wait
Does this mean Hillary! turned him down?
...which means aaiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
e~C