Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things about Sarah

Five myths about Sarah Palin

Boned Jello


Okay, I read the article first, else - due to the WaPost's past disapprobation for all things Palin -  I'd have tried to outsmart the quiz, and subsequently missed at least 3 of the 5 questions.  That the author is  Matthew Continetti would have also served to tip that the article was true and accurate.  This will be a mind-blowing experience for a majority of its subscribers, guaranteed.  I would dearly love to  see how Moveon.ogres, for example, respond.


ASIDE

The Post might also have included this question:

Palin was voted ‘sexiest politician in US’

TRUE
or FALSE?  (note where I found this information)
Boned Jello


5 comments:

  1. Geez...I surprised myself and scored 100%.
    Is this a trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodge,
    I did a similar picture of Maureen Dowd a while back
    (Yep, still sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5.0
    Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's going on there? That article was in the WaPo and it wasn't a total hit piece. WTF is going on?

    Wait a minute.....Sarah Palin-Hit piece. I'm a bad boy sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every so often, they play it straight. It adds veracity to the game.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.