|
| My take on this Daily
Mail spread is the first family has been branded (sponsored). Official Obama earrings, suits
and shirt. Hmmm. I wonder if AF-1 is looking like
Jeff Gordon's Chevrolet? The pick-your-complexion
gadget is of course Time Magazine's idea. Remembering how the
Clinton's stripped the White House clean of art, silver and furniture
before leaving, I can't begin to imagine what to expect from this
crew when they exit on January 20, 2013. The
entire world is laughing at them. |
|
What a f*&%^ing clown. I'll bet he sniffs his own shit because he doesn't think it could possibly stink.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Jesus.H.Christ! It's like living in a friggin' parallel universe. When.The.Hell.Will.The.Nightmare.END?!!!!
ReplyDeleteI said the day after the election that Obama would b eht first President to leave office as a billionaire.
ReplyDeleteThe day after the election in 2008 I said that he would be the first President to leave office as a billionaire.
ReplyDelete