Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Sad Sacks

SAD SACK RACE
Merrily called this a ''Sack Race," but upon further examination I note that the third sack from the left appears to be John Kerry, so I changed the name.

10 comments:

  1. The dark brown one looks bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and the yellow ones look smaller. What's your point? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead Rodg, 'ahem' them.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure about that, Roger? I was thinking the 3rd from the left looked like Frank Zappa.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be chilly out.
    Oh, wait, no. Those're just Progressives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he does, toadold, Teresa keeps in in a jar in her closet.
    GrinfilledCelt

    ReplyDelete
  7. GrinfilledCelt.
    That's a relief. Now I know I won't have to hear some fable about him having misplaced it in Cambodia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to introduce a bill requiring all politicians to wear one of those for the duration of their office.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone up for hacky sack?

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.