scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Sunday, December 19, 2010
T- ASS-A
pressing the wrong buttons. still.
“
So
there are these two Americans going through an airport screening area.
One is an old white nun who had a mastectomy and the other is an
Iranian-American male with a loaded pistol.
Can you guess which one was frisked and pushed through a nude scanner
and which one made it onto the plane to catch his international flight?
My bad I thought the dude had a Clocked Nun in his suitcase not a Glock Gun. Nothing serious then. I know understand how they got the intensely high pitched scream out of Bruce Lee.
The TSA Let a Loaded Gun Get on an Airplane
ReplyDeletehttp://gizmodo.com/5714865/the-tsa-let-a-loaded-gun-get-on-an-airplane
Cuzzin Rick
My bad I thought the dude had a Clocked Nun in his suitcase not a Glock Gun. Nothing serious then.
ReplyDeleteI know understand how they got the intensely high pitched scream out of Bruce Lee.
Obama is President, Expect No Less.
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'