Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hirsute Forsooth

TODAY'S SPECIAL



SMOOOOOOOOOTH


10 comments:

  1. A God Send for Rosie O'donnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much agog that there even IS such an item.

    WV: untedly. "A sober Kennedy? Why that's positively untedly!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. For use in the shower so the blood can easily be washed down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIFT WRAP!!!

    Brigadier Major Mike

    w/v= dingly -- how your nether regions feel after using this product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for "If you order within the next 15 minutes, we'll include (__________________)for free. But wait, there's more!"
    It's my favorite part.
    Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my house I call mine "Mrs. Annoyed".

    Annoyed White Male

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a companion device that enables you to bandage your back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought Rosie burned it off?

    ReplyDelete
  9. MiketheRadioMan1/14/11, 8:55 PM

    The resulting smell of pork rinds just causes her to eat more.

    AWM - same here...only mine's "Mrs. MiketheRadioMan". :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *lol* great rollover!

    I wonder what else the customers of this product also bought?

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.