scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Long ago I pictured a cartoon of a six foot sponge on a podium recreating the "I Have A Dream" speech and underneath it says "Martin Loofah King". I was too afraid to say it out loud but the thought always made me laugh.
I thought up that joke decades ago and am glad someone made something so great with the same idea.
ReplyDeleteEmerson
What joke is that?
ReplyDeleteI love that Amazon shows people who bought it also bought the purple unicorn shirt!
ReplyDeleteThey also sell Loofah VanDross.
mary
Can I recommend a movie?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi71304985/
It was written by the son of a man that served with him so it should be good.
I wa a youngin' when MLK was killed. I could not understand who Martin was and why she had lost her king - Martin lose her king.
ReplyDeleteGee,
ReplyDeleteI wonder what they call the child's size?
Hafta be the "Martin Loofah King Jr."
ReplyDeleteRog:
ReplyDeleteLong ago I pictured a cartoon of a six foot sponge on a podium recreating the "I Have A Dream" speech and underneath it says "Martin Loofah King". I was too afraid to say it out loud but the thought always made me laugh.
Emerson