scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I love a happy ending.
That vid is simply hysterical and I would have enjoyed seeing it IRL!
Good Melissa, I was beginning to think that.A) Everyone had already seen this; orB) My sense of humor is woefully out of tune.I crap my pants every time I watch it, which by now is about 37 times.
I love playing Whack-A-Donk
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
I love a happy ending.
ReplyDeleteThat vid is simply hysterical and I would have enjoyed seeing it IRL!
ReplyDeleteGood Melissa, I was beginning to think that.
ReplyDeleteA) Everyone had already seen this; or
B) My sense of humor is woefully out of tune.
I crap my pants every time I watch it, which by now is about 37 times.
I love playing Whack-A-Donk
ReplyDelete