scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, February 11, 2011
Politico Ass-Hattery
“Gee, that seems so out-of-character for
a bunch of washed-up has-beens that couldn't make it at the Washington
Post.
Let's see...Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll in 2010; Mitt Romney won it for 2007-2009, with George Allen (2006) and Rudy Giuliani (2005) before them. I think I can understand why she didn't go.
CPAC is like Iowa in that it's the first event of the season. But it says nothing about the political climate.
This Rick Santorum?
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'
Let's see...Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll in 2010; Mitt Romney won it for 2007-2009, with George Allen (2006) and Rudy Giuliani (2005) before them. I think I can understand why she didn't go.
ReplyDeleteCPAC is like Iowa in that it's the first event of the season. But it says nothing about the political climate.