scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Ice Breaker?
stop action
Ruh-roh. I'm no expert,
but it looks like the fan belt just snapped, and the differential is
about to disengage.
Brazil ♪♪♫ My Brazilian Brazil My cunning mulatto (or something) I will sing of you in my verses Oh, Brazil, samba that gives swing, That makes people sway Oh, Brazil of my love ♪♫♫
The male skater singing:
ReplyDeleteAquarela de Brasil
Brazil
♪♪♫ My Brazilian Brazil
My cunning mulatto (or something)
I will sing of you in my verses
Oh, Brazil, samba that gives swing,
That makes people sway
Oh, Brazil of my love ♪♫♫
Musta been a powerful fart. Look at his face. He told her not to eat cabbage before a performance.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
But as if all male figure skaters, his only reaction was, "Ewwwwwwwww!!!!"
ReplyDeleteAnonymous,
ReplyDeletebut he could be thinking "from the right angle, it looks like a man's ass, minus the hair"
Aw, shit, PD, you just destroyed my fantasy. God forbid, it can't be that. Think I'm gonna be sick.
ReplyDeleteMy work here is done!
ReplyDeleteaw, youse guys made me laff
ReplyDeleteCan't get the Rollover to the next freeze frame to work.
ReplyDelete.