scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Self improvement
I'm trying to be less crepuscular.
Please bear with me.
What's so bad about Crepping anyway? Only fools compete with the robins for worms; the smart money stays in bed until the free happy hour food is brought out.
Roger, are you following the news that bin Laden is dead?
ReplyDeleteHeck...I dunno...I kinda like when you traverse the twilight zone.
ReplyDeleteActually my wife just called me with the news. I was spackling.
ReplyDeleteSpackling is good for the crepuscular soul. Smooths out the blemishes, fills in the cracks.
ReplyDeleteCarry on, Crepusc!
What's so bad about Crepping anyway? Only fools compete with the robins for worms; the smart money stays in bed until the free happy hour food is brought out.
ReplyDelete