scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, June 10, 2011
L. Lohan
Also, don't hang with Paris Hilston and
Britney Spears
Tragic. It almost
looks like Lindsay Lohan (that is Lindsay Lohan isn't it?) is on meth.
One police department publishes pictures of people arrested for drugs, their first and then subsequent times. I would not be surprised if I saw if at C&S. Even a few months on certain hard drugs can ravage the face, what with capillary damage and the impurities the drugs are cut with.
Jeeze...I didn't know meth would do THAT to you.
ReplyDeleteLohan is starting to look like Medea Benjamin....You know..the Code Pink woman.
Somebody ask Lohan if she swore off meat.......Huh?...Aw, you know what I mean.
One police department publishes pictures of people arrested for drugs, their first and then subsequent times. I would not be surprised if I saw if at C&S. Even a few months on certain hard drugs can ravage the face, what with capillary damage and the impurities the drugs are cut with.
ReplyDeleteFreddie Sykes
gross
ReplyDelete