scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, June 24, 2011
Liberal American Jewish suckers
Liberal
American Jewish suckers “Imagine how they would have swooned if
Obama had confessed a secret love for bagels and lox.”
This is a story that
just wrote itself. But if you want more Carolin
Glick has it
Here's another one I have bookmarked for the day that Israel is over-run and I have to hear the AmJews in that horrible nasal voice talk about how the US stabbed them in the back. No Mrs. Weinsteen....YOU....did the stabbing.
I think Carolyn Glick produced this video, a parody I never get tired of watching.
ReplyDeleteShe's first seen at about the 3:15 minute, on the right in the brown dress.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/youtube-removes-israeli-flotilla-attack-parody-video-for-copyright-infringement/
Here's another one I have bookmarked for the day that Israel is over-run and I have to hear the AmJews in that horrible nasal voice talk about how the US stabbed them in the back. No Mrs. Weinsteen....YOU....did the stabbing.
ReplyDeleteLiberal Jew is a bit redundant btw.
Liberal Jew is a bit redundant btw.
ReplyDeletenot really. I know a fair number of American Jews.