scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Bachmann Can't Admit She's a Bigot
These people
have become so utterly puerile, I can't bother with them any more
"Why do you think Bachmann gave Kathy Griffin such a lame answer?" Because unlike Jacqueline Blurt, Bachmann's mature enough to recognize a troll not worthy of a reply when she sees one. Jackie is a bleating dimwit. But I repeat myself. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
"Personally, I think the most likely reason for Bachmann's self-implicating response to Griffin's question is that, as a puppet for the GOP, she's not in the habit of saying words that somebody else didn't write for her first."
"Why do you think Bachmann gave Kathy Griffin such a lame answer?"
ReplyDeleteBecause unlike Jacqueline Blurt, Bachmann's mature enough to recognize a troll not worthy of a reply when she sees one. Jackie is a bleating dimwit. But I repeat myself.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Writes for Parent, Parenting, and American Baby magazines too.
ReplyDeleteGiving her a polite reply was a mistake. The proper response to a troll is to ignore her completely.
ReplyDelete"Personally, I think the most likely reason for Bachmann's self-implicating response to Griffin's question is that, as a puppet for the GOP, she's not in the habit of saying words that somebody else didn't write for her first."
ReplyDeleteOh, the irony.
Response: "Were you born an idiot, or did you grow into it?"
ReplyDelete@ Jim;
ReplyDeleteHad to take an advanced-level course in it.
M
Are you so incredibly dense that you don't know a blow-off to a stupid insult when ya see one?
ReplyDelete[ya stupid [TW, honest!] count ]