scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Debbie Wasserman Speaks
We need a little unity in America
right now, and that’s what Democrats
have been committed to under
President Obama's leadership.
Uniny through submission, peace through capitulation, equality through shared sacrifice and univeral poverty, and happiness through legalizing drugs? I think I got it. Tim
Greenhouse gases will bring on an Alien Attack. F* Me.
Is this directly out of somebody's playbook on how to get the general population submissive and then control all of the idiots?? And here i thought that NASA was just in charge of enhanced relations w/ Muslims.
Uniny through submission, peace through capitulation, equality through shared sacrifice and univeral poverty, and happiness through legalizing drugs? I think I got it.
ReplyDeleteTim
I meant unity.
ReplyDeleteTim
I like uniny better as in u niny through submisssion. I could see BabBam saying that.
ReplyDeleteRodger: Here's a photo that would look good on your site. Scrape and caption!
ReplyDeletehttp://j.mp/oSyHHI
--Roger
Eloquent picture, Roger.
ReplyDeletemary
Debbie Was-a-man Schultz is right--Democrats under 0bama are committed to a little unity--very little.
ReplyDeleteAll too often, the Dingbat leaves me speechless.
ReplyDeleteTHIS JUST IN .....
ReplyDeleteJebusF'ingCripes ....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/aug/18/aliens-destroy-humanity-protect-civilisations
Greenhouse gases will bring on an Alien Attack.
F* Me.
Is this directly out of somebody's playbook on how to get the general population submissive and then control all of the idiots?? And here i thought that NASA was just in charge of enhanced relations w/ Muslims.
Angus
Barn Army Sous Chef With An Attitude.
Thank G*d there's no "Roll Over".... of course, I don't know if there's a web page out there that could support the weight of rolling that over...
ReplyDeleteHmmm, anyone got some flour?
ReplyDeleteFor obvious reasons, that cartoon cloud looks a bit limp.
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'
this is payback for asking about the juicy pics, huh?
ReplyDelete