Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Caption Lacist Rady

                   



Huh, maybe I'm not that into
Oriental chicks, after all.


              




                            
                                                 PREVIOUSLY                                                                         
What's your winning thought bubble - for him OR her?

Idyll




11 comments:

  1. If I hold my eyes like this, will my math scores improve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New contacts my ass!
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Yessa, Full Metal Jacket:

    Da Nang Hooker: "Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Him: Now she just looks Siamese.

    Him: Huh, maybe I'm not all that into Oriental chicks, after all.

    Him: Okay, what's 'er name, again? They all look alike to me.

    Him: It's not nice to make fun of Down syndrome people.

    Her: It's not racist. I'm 1/16 Japanese.

    Her: Think I'll get the part of Tokyo Rose in the school play?

    Her: Three little maids from school are we.

    Her: I'm a zit. Get it? (@ 1m:50s)

    And my favorite? [drumroll]
    Him: Oh jeeze, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Him, What is she going on about? I'm Navajo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coming Chinese civil war, illustrated...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frank

    Him: 'There goes the neighborhood.'

    ReplyDelete
  8. "In six years I'm going to own that bitch."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "The next time she does that when ordering Chinese food, I'm gonna smack her..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Him: Forget it bitch....You ain't got no horizontal ████.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.