scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say, For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away; But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale— The female of the species is more deadly than the male. ~Kipling
Yeah! The Amazing Atheist! The fat jackass who dump leftist vomit on Sarah Palin...may a gang of diesel bullcockers rip his nads off and shove them up his butt! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uoYnCvnbE&feature=related
And a lot more of his crap...
A demon-rat against feminists? Prolly a Palin derangement Syndrome gone haywire... I see a lot of that coming as the Obama crowd goes off the reservation!
Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
ReplyDeleteFor the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—
The female of the species is more deadly than the male. ~Kipling
Casca
Yeah! The Amazing Atheist!
ReplyDeleteThe fat jackass who dump leftist vomit on Sarah Palin...may a gang
of diesel bullcockers rip his nads off and shove them up his butt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uoYnCvnbE&feature=related
And a lot more of his crap...
A demon-rat against feminists? Prolly a Palin derangement Syndrome gone haywire...
I see a lot of that coming as the Obama crowd goes off the reservation!
I'm sorry, I just ordered the broccoli ...
ReplyDelete