scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Sorry, Rodge, cannot be unseen.(What? Well, not sure if she qualifies as a blond joke.)
I just figured who that is. Cynthia Ann McKinney! Ewwwwwww hope she uses a dental dam
How bout I close one eye and line up the post between to notch?
Fine honey, start by tasting my ass
Well said Tom.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Sorry, Rodge, cannot be unseen.
ReplyDelete(What? Well, not sure if she qualifies as a blond joke.)
I just figured who that is. Cynthia Ann McKinney! Ewwwwwww hope she uses a dental dam
ReplyDeleteHow bout I close one eye and line up the post between to notch?
ReplyDeleteFine honey, start by tasting my ass
ReplyDeleteWell said Tom.
ReplyDelete