scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
AFTER 7 OR 8 INFORMAL DEBRIEFING OF Afghan war vets; I move that we rename the country PedophileWoman haterstan withdraw all NATO troops leave 90 of NGO personnel and nuke it till it glows. RAK
Rodger:
ReplyDeleteUmmm ... Olivia Newton-John sang "Please Mister, Please don't play B-17 . . ."
I know the B-52 is younger and more powerful but in either case, American products will prevail!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteForbidden
ReplyDeleteYou don't have permission to access /ircimages/0/5/05a8ad599ffecd1162b4a0b2ffe4bfd9.jpg on this server.
Try this one.
ReplyDeleteAFTER 7 OR 8 INFORMAL DEBRIEFING OF Afghan war vets; I move that we rename the country PedophileWoman haterstan withdraw all NATO troops leave 90 of NGO personnel and nuke it till it glows.
ReplyDeleteRAK
I like this better Kristopher,
ReplyDeleteand it's home grown
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to dis your art, Rodge ... I just go into rage whenever I see some stupid damned islamic celebrating the 9-11 attack.
ReplyDeleteThe Japanese only got to celebrate December 7th three times.
There was no dis taken
ReplyDelete