scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I got so far as to be told "Not only NO but HELL NO!" but at least I asked.
It's always good to have dreams.Yer not dead yet, so don't give up hope. Someday, all this could be yours!
LOL pd!
I can't comment. My mind has whirled away into a place that isn't acceptable to a polite society.
Rodge, I know math isn't your thing, so I'm here for you. The problem is humans have 2 breasts and 2 hands.If bed partners >1, then you run out of hands. Trust me on this.
Ah Helly; you have obviously never been introduced to the "Swirling Medusa" maneuver. But then how could you have? :)
Got me there; I had to google.Says this can be treated with doxycycline. Which is still outside my prudish fantasy envelope.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
I got so far as to be told "Not only NO but HELL NO!"
ReplyDeletebut at least I asked.
It's always good to have dreams.
ReplyDeleteYer not dead yet, so don't give up hope. Someday, all this could be yours!
LOL pd!
ReplyDeleteI can't comment. My mind has whirled away into a place that isn't acceptable to a polite society.
ReplyDeleteRodge, I know math isn't your thing, so I'm here for you. The problem is humans have 2 breasts and 2 hands.
ReplyDeleteIf bed partners >1, then you run out of hands. Trust me on this.
Ah Helly; you have obviously never been introduced to the "Swirling Medusa" maneuver. But then how could you have? :)
ReplyDeleteGot me there; I had to google.
ReplyDeleteSays this can be treated with doxycycline. Which is still outside my prudish fantasy envelope.