scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
OK, I'm starting to feel a little better. That there is a cute old lady. I'll bet the old man is a devil from way back.
Hey. That's the same face my wife makes!
Damnit, Rodge, I TOLD you: QUIT POSTING MY PICS!Jeez... I try get a little action from The Mrs., and next thing it's all over Teh Intarwebs.Kim
Jeez, DuToit is still alive - I feel much better, now.Burgie
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
OK, I'm starting to feel a little better. That there is a cute old lady. I'll bet the old man is a devil from way back.
ReplyDeleteHey. That's the same face my wife makes!
ReplyDeleteDamnit, Rodge, I TOLD you: QUIT POSTING MY PICS!
ReplyDeleteJeez... I try get a little action from The Mrs., and next thing it's all over Teh Intarwebs.
Kim
Jeez, DuToit is still alive - I feel much better, now.
ReplyDeleteBurgie