scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
And how many FA Cups has the US won. You can't win that to which you're not invited. Love most of your stuff, but this is just stupid.
Wtf is an FA Cup?
"Wtf is an FA Cup?"I think it is something Europe gets back after our military bails them out again.
I'm just glad you didn't post a map of Cleveland here, Rodge.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
And how many FA Cups has the US won. You can't win that to which you're not invited. Love most of your stuff, but this is just stupid.
ReplyDeleteWtf is an FA Cup?
ReplyDelete"Wtf is an FA Cup?"
ReplyDeleteI think it is something Europe gets back after our military bails them out again.
I'm just glad you didn't post a map of Cleveland here, Rodge.
ReplyDelete