scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
"Sam is quite good at what she does . . .
freakin whacked out, but good. Beck is not stupid, but he is
nuckin futz.
Whoever wrote this (prob’ly Sam), it is good stuff, despite the
politics" (Ron Metzger)
Beck
was raised Roman Catholic (what's the second largest church in the
United States? Answer: Ex-Catholics); is now a Mormon. He's been
a
target of the left since his gig
on CNN,
where leftists mounted a sponsor boycott. The intensity of the Left's
hate intensified after he moved to FOX, where his show was top
rated.
The likes of Soros's Moveon.Org went balls out with a second
sponsor boycott
(to this day I refuse to purchase Sargento Cheese products). Fox
put
pressure on him as well, and he suffered an apparent nervous
breakdown. I like Beck, and admire his ability to "turn the other
cheek," as Christians are obliged to do; something I have great trouble
with. Sigh.
Anyway, I agree with Metzger to a great extent, but take exception to
his Beck's gratuitous attacks on us good guys, which cause me to give
him just a C+.
Ohhh... kay.... (cautiously stepping away from the intense weirdness, but never taking my eyes away to ensure they're not coming after me.)
ReplyDeleteIs this the Twilight Zone? He's totally insane, and she makes him look normal. Eating each other's heads?
Time to re-open the insane asylums, I reckon!
Glenn who?
ReplyDeleteGlen is looking for increased cash flow from any available source. Seems the "principled" man has no principles.
ReplyDelete