Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I wish all the girls were like fish in the ocean and I was a whale that showed them the motion




a major award                                                 






The University of Kentucky’s Title IX coordinator — Patty Bender, according to the public school’s website — ruled that Ryan’s crooning of “California Girls” was sexual misconduct because the song includes “language of a sexual nature.”
The upside to this sort of nonsense is the Patty Bender ilk will eventually so alienate people that they will, I dunno, elect a no nonsense President who promises to wipe the slate clean.

What's that?

Whoa. I'm right again!  I want a raise!

1 comment:

  1. The Trump people are talking to the Beach Boys about performing at the inauguration. A couple of other they might try include Ted Nugent, and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Kind of in my age range.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.