scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Let's
just focus on Bill Clinton here. With the Clinton Foundation
fraud,
and this, it's almost impossible to see him avoiding a prison
sentence. (T.L.SMITH)
I haven't heard of the source before. Is it reliable? The reason I ask is that some man drove to Washington, DC and shot up a pizza shop that was supposedly implicated in this affair. I wouldn't want to jump to incorrect conclusions on unreliable information.
Give uncorroborated stories stories that I heard in the past about State Department Employees, Esp. those from George Town U. I wouldn't be surprised if it proved to be true.
Wanna place a small wager on that prison sentence?
ReplyDeletejd
I haven't heard of the source before. Is it reliable? The reason I ask is that some man drove to Washington, DC and shot up a pizza shop that was supposedly implicated in this affair. I wouldn't want to jump to incorrect conclusions on unreliable information.
ReplyDeleteGive uncorroborated stories stories that I heard in the past about State Department Employees, Esp. those from George Town U. I wouldn't be surprised if it proved to be true.
ReplyDelete