 |
Three Stop Shopping
Hey
Rodge! There's so much news these days, and so many venues that I
go
crazy trying to keep up. I notice that you seem to find a lot of
fresh
and reliable esoterica ... what are your fav sources? My company
requires that we keep up with trends, but I can't be spending all
day.
Thanks,
Jeff
Z.
Jeff:
Here are three that I rely on.
Free Republic has been
around for 20+ years, and is more than a news aggregator. Peeps
can post on any
topic, from any world resourse, and be assured that it will be
scrutinized by some of 12 billion readers (my guess). Commenters offer
additional facts, or show it to be utter crap straight away. All this
peppered with amusing .gifs. Five
Stars.
Bad Blue.
Click here and find the the newest news blurbs extant. Focus is
on
unmasking
leftist MoFo agaiprop, and offer fresh, constantly changing news from
sources you never heard of. You are left to you to
verify.
Of course DRUDGE is the
original, and best, pure news aggregator of all.
Samples below.
|
|
 |
|
Maggie's Farm is another good site.
ReplyDeleteWhaddaabouttheQueenofSondraKistan?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestions. I used to be a regular reader of Maggie's Farm until it got mis-placed in an unfortunate computer crash some years ago. Time to go back for a visit.
ReplyDeleteI read American Thinker religiously every morning. (No, "religiously" doesn't mean I light candles, or put on tefillin and shlug a chicken.)
ReplyDeleteTo keep up on doings in Latin America that oft go unreported otherwise (what's really going on in Venezuela, Argentina or Cuba) or just to get the Latin American angle on stories (like the release of the JFK files) I like Fausta's Blog and Babalu Blog.
ReplyDeleteCaballero Andante
I believe there's a better than average probability that every American Thinker article posted will find its way to FR. Sites like Maggie's Farm and Sondrak are terrific, but I was above listing sites that carry ground breaking news.
ReplyDeleteOr, LIke FR, news and topics from sources we probably would otherwise never stumble on. Comments on FR range from pedestrian to incredibly insightful.
ReplyDelete