scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Another hearing that will yield nothing. Lisa of the Left is testifying but not under oath. Gee I'm sure we'd get the same courtesy. It's all a scam. Gowdy is the biggest mouth without a bite out there too.
Several conservative commenters thought that Gohmert took a cheap shot here. I totally disagree. It's called impeaching the witness. There should be little doubt that Strzok was lying his a$$ off in his testimony. So Louie went for the juggler and set every dem right off the rails.
ReplyDeleteThank George for this beauty
Another hearing that will yield nothing. Lisa of the Left is testifying but not under oath. Gee I'm sure we'd get the same courtesy. It's all a scam. Gowdy is the biggest mouth without a bite out there too.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSeveral conservative commenters thought that Gohmert took a cheap shot here. I totally disagree. It's called impeaching the witness. There should be little doubt that Strzok was lying his a$$ off in his testimony. So Louie went for the juggler and set every dem right off the rails.
A solid 10 in my book.
Geo