Pages

Friday, December 05, 2008

Another Zero

Where's Wardosan?

13 comments:

  1. That would make one helluva puzzle. If you were still posting puzzles that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't try and foor me Amelican .. I was educated in your countly, at UCRA."

    The joke is in perception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a reason they call me obtuse....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got nuthin'... you know, Zero.
    —DougM

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a reason they call you obtuse?
    I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.rodgerschultz.com/d/Ding%27s+Lobsters

    ReplyDelete
  7. BlogDog -

    obtuse - adjective: not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.

    I don't always get Rodger's subtle humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My attempt at humor was utterly lost, wasn't it?

    Clearly I mask my acute mind with obtuse comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BlogDog - Heh! I get it now....just call me obtuse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Did they find Amelia Earhart's plane?

    Bob1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I sound dumb, but should I know what ship is at the bottom there?
    Love the blog! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.