scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Michael's plastic surgery has gone farther then we knew.Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
hey, don't know him^H^H^Hit. It's the only part left that's probably not plastic.
("know" should be "knock" above)
I wouldn't let that sonofabitch anywhere near my kids.
He was seen at the local Wal Mart. They had a sign out front that said 'boys pants half off'.Tim
(hee hhe) I'm a vampire! See me sparkle! (hee hee)
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Michael's plastic surgery has gone farther then we knew.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
hey, don't know him^H^H^Hit. It's the only part left that's probably not plastic.
ReplyDelete("know" should be "knock" above)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't let that sonofabitch anywhere near my kids.
ReplyDeleteHe was seen at the local Wal Mart. They had a sign out front that said 'boys pants half off'.
ReplyDeleteTim
(hee hhe) I'm a vampire! See me sparkle! (hee hee)
ReplyDelete