Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Journolisters

Some of them ...

Boned Jello

7 comments:

  1. Quite a nancy little group of corksuckers.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Sock shuckers all.
    GrinfilledCelt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve in Greensboro7/22/10, 1:21 PM

    Looking at this group, I am reminded of the old saying...

    "beauty is only skin-deep, but ugly goes right down to the bone".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to be judgmental* but it looks like there ain't a decent, honest, hard working American in that line up.


    * Of course I'm being judgmental - that's just BS we say before passing judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mosaic is much bigger now.
    http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=29858
    -bfh

    ReplyDelete
  6. a bunch of self loathing Anti Israeli Jews there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if there is ONE non-ivy league school of journalism graduate amongst the bunch. I'd bet Columbia, Hahvahd, and Yale schooled a very high percentage of these narcissists.
    On second thought, schooled may be the wrong verb. With everything pass/fail, or 98% "A" grades awarded, who has to learn anything? Additionally, if your professors are all marxists, all you have to do is read the original by Karl.
    tomw

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.