Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sexism is bad, h'mkay?

Sexism is bad, h'mkay?
“ Go to any good Progressive website and you will find out that Conservatives are so ate up with sexism that they have actually declared a "war on women". (Seriously. I'm not kidding. Apparently you Conservatives only vote for us because you hate us or something. Anyhow...)

I was gonna rip this guy a new one, but [...] Hey, Eric? You just got your ass kicked by a girl.

Sexism is bad, h'mkay?


Can't Girls Just All Get Along?

5 comments:

Snackeater said...

The exchange at Walls of the City is outstanding (where Li'l Eric crawls out from under his desk and tries to defend himself). The money shots:

Li'l Eric whines: "Recognizing satire obviously isn’t a talent in your skill set, but that’s OK"

Breda responds: "No, I think writing satire isn’t in yours, Eric"

But the clincher comes from Linoge: "Oh, and in case you were not familiar with the definition of the word, Eric, and I have every reason to think you are not, here is what 'satire' means: 'witty language used to convey insults or scorn'”

Here is a person whose very livelihood is words, and he doesn't even know the meaning of satire. Priceless.

God, I love the internet.

Anonymous said...

I love the soccer girl. She's ready to play defensive back in the NFL. I still wonder if I really saw her do that.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Casca, that was one incident with that girl, there was a big story about her a while ago. She did all sorts of things to other players.

Anonymous said...

Casca, that was a girl from BYU who was pulled down. The other girl was suspended for the rest of the season, had to write an apology letter, and I don't know all what else, but she paid the price. That incident was the last straw to the other behavior.

Anonymous said...

well, it is okay because she was a Mormon...

right guys?

thoR~
III

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.